We are excited to return to in-person events and look forward to your participation.
Attendees and State Bar employees must follow safety protocols required by host hotels and venues.
In addition, as a courtesy to and for the safety and comfort of fellow guests and colleagues, all attendees are strongly encouraged to:
- wear face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking;
- maintain a social distance from fellow attendees and others, at a distance to be announced at the event based on current CDC guidelines;
- wash hands and use sanitizer frequently; and
- follow other safety protocols put in place for the event.
You may not attend a State Bar of Texas in-person event if:
If you are experiencing symptoms, have COVID, or have been exposed, please stay home and the State Bar will give you a
refund, a credit to apply toward a future event, or can transfer you to an online version of the live program if available.
- You are experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the CDC;
- You have been recently exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities or by a physician.
By registering for a State Bar of Texas event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any
public place where people are present. By attending the State Bar event you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to
exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the State Bar of Texas, or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees,
agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
When you register for a live event you will be asked to certify that you have carefully read and agree to all of the provisions above.