To help your firm devise CLE strategies, cut CLE costs, and access a wider range of CLE products,
TexasBarCLE.com offers you a new partner: Firm & Group Sales Manager Laura Angle. She can help identify your firm's
specific needs and suggest ways to keep up to date in its practice areas, efficiently and affordably. For example:
Get the highest quality learning experiences for your firm while you also save time and money.
Laura can help establish an across-the-board discount on online registrations and purchases, including
such in-demand reference volumes as the Texas Pattern Jury Charges series. She can also arrange discounts
based on volume buys and the number of attorneys involved. Get a CLE professional on your side!
- Seminars. TexasBarCLE.com offers MCLE-accredited seminars covering a full spectrum of practice areas.
- The Online Classroom. At TexasBarCLE.com, this feature offers over 2,400 hours of MCLE-accredited video and audio presentations accessible anytime.
- The Online Library. Also at TexasBarCLE.com, this ever-expanding collection houses over 24,000 seminar articles. Download individual articles, or pay an annual fee for unlimited downloads.
- Flash CLE. TexasBarCLE offers full courses on flash drives through our Flash CLE service. Select from hundreds of lectures and reference-quality course articles covering a full range of CLE, from basic training to advanced, specialized instruction. View your program in the privacy of your office or home, according to your schedule.
- Studio-produced webcasts. Typically accredited for 2 MCLE hours, webcasts allow TexasBarCLE to respond quickly to changes in the law or hot topics that Texas lawyers need to know about now.
- Publications. Own respected reference works and practice manuals prepared by expert lawyers and the skilled staff of TexasBarBooks.
View the Group Discounts Packages Menu.
Firm & Group Sales Manager
TexasBarCLE & TexasBarBooks
A service of the State Bar of Texas