To help your firm devise CLE strategies, cut CLE costs, and access a wider range of CLE products,
TexasBarCLE.com offers you a new partner: Firm & Group Sales Manager Laura Angle. She can help identify your firm's
specific needs and suggest ways to keep up to date in its practice areas, efficiently and affordably. For example:
Get the highest quality learning experiences for your firm while you also save time and money.
Laura can help establish an across-the-board discount on online registrations and purchases, including
such in-demand reference volumes as the Texas Pattern Jury Charges series. She can also arrange discounts
based on volume buys and the number of attorneys involved. Get a CLE professional on your side!
- Seminars. TexasBarCLE.com offers MCLE-accredited seminars covering a full spectrum of practice areas.
- The Online Classroom. At TexasBarCLE.com, this feature offers over 1,900 hours of MCLE-accredited video and audio presentations accessible anytime.
- The Online Library. Also at TexasBarCLE.com, this ever-expanding collection houses over 19,000 seminar articles. Download individual articles, or pay an annual fee for unlimited downloads.
- DVD CLE. This service can help you schedule your own CLE events based on seminar DVDs and accompanying materials for presentation whenever and wherever it best suits your firm. Gain the unsurpassed substance of TexasBarCLE programs without the inconvenience and expense of travel.
- Studio-produced webcasts. Typically accredited for 2 MCLE hours, webcasts allow TexasBarCLE to respond quickly to changes in the law or hot topics that Texas lawyers need to know about now.
- Publications. Own respected reference works and practice manuals prepared by expert lawyers and the skilled staff of TexasBarBooks.
View the Group Discounts Packages Menu.
Firm & Group Sales Manager
TexasBarCLE & TexasBarBooks
A service of the State Bar of Texas